About Me

My photo
My passion it to be healthy. And to teach you how to be healthy. Open your mind and dive in.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Simple Beauty

This post is just a sharing post.  The title says it all.  

My Uncle Jim and Aunt Charlotte gave me a large box of fresh vegetables from their garden after the passing of my father-in-law (whom I still miss like crazy).  This gift was a gift that provided many meals, gorgeous pictures and much more.  My Uncle has a green thumb like nothing I have ever seen before.

Isn't this just beautiful?

Hot peppers to eat throughout the year!  Yum!  I love canning.  What you can't use right now can last you throughout the year.  So very cool and easy.

At the bottom of the box was more surprises....hot peppers!!

I love hot peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment