About Me

My photo
My passion it to be healthy. And to teach you how to be healthy. Open your mind and dive in.

Monday, January 19, 2015

The Best Diaper Cream

The Best Diaper Cream (clay)
2 oz cup shea butter (I buy this one.  But is not white.  It is yellow.)
2 oz cup coconut oil (I buy this one.)
1/4 cup bentonite clay (I buy this one.)
7 drops lavender essential oil (I only use the company that begins with do)
7 drops melaleuca (I only use the company that begins with do)
Almond oil (I would recommend this one.) or jojoba or avocado.  If needed.

1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and use a fork to mash all ingredients together.  If the cream is too dry, add 5-10 drops of Almond oil at a time and continue mashing until the consistency is that of a very thick paste.  This will take a few minutes but the end result is worth it.
2.  I then transfer cream to this container.
3.  Apply with clean hands as needed.
Lasts 6 months, approximately.

Keep Oiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment