Thursday, February 25, 2016

Seasonal Issues (sneezing, coughing, runny nose and drainage...oh my!)

Sooooo, is anyone out there silly like me?

I have been suffering (well not really...how about tolerating) being sick for over 2 weeks now.  2 weeks!  Me?!  The one who rarely gets sick.

So, I was doing an essential oil class Saturday and the topic of seasonal sneezes, coughs, drainage and runny noses came up.

AND IT DAWNED on me...it's that time again......it's early this year.  I usually do it once a year, every April or May.  Well....with the way the weather has been this year I guess it's here early.

This is what I do...I base it on body weight, so I take 2 drops each of lemon, lavender and peppermint.  A larger man, I would suggest 3-4 drops of each.  2 times every day for 2 weeks.  For my kids I do 1 drop of each in a shot glass.  When they were under the age of 5, I put the oils along their spine.

Seasonal Issues Protocol
2-4 drops of each Lemon, Lavender and Peppermint (base on body weight)
Small amount of water
Shot glass
Water to drink

I put a small mouthful of water in my adorable essential oil shot glass I bought from AromaTools and then add 2 drops of lemon, 2 drops of lavender and 2 drops of peppermint.  And swig it back without letting it touch my lips.  Then I rinse the shot glass 2-3 times and swig it back so that I get all of the oils out of the shot glass.  Then grab my water bottle and drink water.  Do this 2 times per day for 2 weeks.  

No joke, on day 2 I was already feeling better!

Love my essential oils!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews