Sunday, April 30, 2017

Time to FERMENT!

I have been having fun this week. In my spare time, ;-) with fermenting.
I bought The complete idiot's guide to fermenting forever ago and I am just now reading it and trying out the recipes. And of course I am referencing my Nourishing traditions book
Tonight we will be tasting our first batch of dill pickles and carrots for dinner. I am very excited.
Right now I have going on the counter....
More garlic ginger carrot sticks
Kimchi
Garlic sauerkraut
Cream cheese
Yogurt

All milk products are being made with REAL milk from Pasture's Delights!  Thank you Mark!!

Once I collect the whey from my cream cheese and yogurt, I will be fermenting some local asparagus! I can't wait.

I will keep you posted on how things taste. :-)

Stay GREEN,
Kerri





Garlic Saurkraut

Dill pickles

Garlic carrot sticks

Kimchi


REAL milk yogurt starter

REAL milk cream cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews