Monday, September 27, 2010

Food Storage

Ok.

Everything in my house, that has the numbers on the bottom of 3, 6, 7, or shows no number....is in a large shopping bag.  WOW!!  That a lot of stuff!  What am I going to do with that shopping bag full of bad plastics?....I am not quite sure yet.  :-)

I am cleaning and using spaghetti jars and baby food jars for my storage and even our new "funky" drinking glasses!!

Today, I am heading to Wal-Mart to buy the kids new sippy cups.  Ones that say "No BPA."  Luckily a few of the sippy cups we have are ok, but the majority of them have no numbers and no info etched on the bottom and they are out of here!! 

I also checked the kids plates and some were a number 5, the rest of the plates...bye bye.

Good bye plastics and hello GLASS!!

I am going to email Pyrex to make sure about their storage lids.  Pyrex storage lids are BPA free!!!  YAY!!!

And I am waiting to hear back about Tupperware products too.

FYI...all Thermos products have been BPA free since 2009!!  Good for you Thermos!!!  That's why I LOVE Thermos brand!  Especially their cold beverage bottles, we have 6 in our house!!  This cuts down on plastic bottles and it keeps our drinking cold all day.  Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews