Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Checking in after a long absence. :-)

Thought I had better check in.  Some of you might be wondering if I am still alive.  I am.  Very much so.  :-)


I have so many things to share with you, but honestly, right now it is just easier if you check out the blogs that I am reading as much as I can.  I thought I was green.  I really did....needless to say I have a loooong way to go.


Here are the blogs I am reading now....
www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com
www.healthyfamiliesforgod.com
www.foodrenegade.com


I am trying to grow a scoby so I can my own Kombucha.
Raw milk is my new LOVE.
If it comes in a box and is premade or prepackaged, I am trying not to buy it.
I am leaving Whole Foods and shopping at my local organic grocery store called The Downtown Farm Stand.
I am soaking and drying all my nuts.
I am researching a food dehydrator to dry organic fruits and veggies for the winter, to dry my nuts after I soak them and to start sprouting my own grains again and dry them for future grinding.  
I am also researching a grain mill so I can grind my own fresh flour (and my own sprouted grains! so cool!)
Making some new home improvements.
Keeping up with my kids.
And all the other normal stay at home stuff.  :-)


Speaking for me and kids, we are not eating cold cereal any longer.  See the Healthy Home Economists blog.   Today, I am making a batch of my own cold cereal.....soooo excited.  It smells so good baking.


So, pretty much that is a synopsis of what has been going on in my life for the past few months.  :-)


Take care and make a decision to go a little greener today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews