Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dena's Homemade Deodorant Recipe

This is the recipe for the deodorant Dena had with her when she was here teaching.

Thank you Dena!!



Dena's homemade deodorant recipe

1/4 cup unrefined, virgin, organic coconut oil

1 Tbsp organic baking soda*

2 Tbsp arrowroot powder, I prefer Bob's Red Mill

20 drops Company that begins with "do" Bergamot essential oil

20 drops Company that begins with "do" On Guard essential oil

Mix coconut oil, baking soda, and arrowroot with a fork until smooth.  Then add essential oils and mix with a mixer.  Store in a glass container with tight fitting lid.  Using your fingers apply a small amount to each armpit.



*(I have researched this and cannot find organic baking soda 
anywhere nor where it says that arm and hammer baking soda contains aluminum, fyi.   
Please let me know if you find different information.)



Note:  The company that begins with "do" essential oils are the only oils I use and stand behind.  

I will post a picture when I make this.


Happy Oiling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews