Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hand soap in glass...FINALLY!!

Oh my word!!!

Look what I made today...and it took minutes.  (Of course, that is thanks to my awesome hubby and his drill.)  :-)




I have been complaining forever that someone needs to make glass hand soap bottles.  I have even emailed Aroma Tools asking for this very item.

Well today, I saw something on Pinterest that had to be made....so here they are.  What do you think?

It was very simple.  All you need is.....
1 plastic ball jar lid (I used a regular mouth size and I buy mine on Amazon here)
1 glass ball jar (I used a regular mouth size) you can get these at Meijer and Walmart
1 foaming pump from an old bottle of hand soap
The tools you see below (or you can use a flat head screwdriver and a hammer and chisel out the hole you need)


This is how you get your hubby or boyfriend to involved in this project. :-)




Aren't the rocks adorable?!?


And that is it!!

I think these jars would be adorable too! 

Click here for the recipe for the foaming hand soap.  :-)

Note: after thinking about it, I don't know if the little river rocks were a good idea or not...I don't know what essential oils do to rocks...maybe the little glass marbles would have been a better choice...need to research here. :-)

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews