About Me

My photo
My passion it to be healthy. And to teach you how to be healthy. Open your mind and dive in.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hand soap in glass...FINALLY!!

Oh my word!!!

Look what I made today...and it took minutes.  (Of course, that is thanks to my awesome hubby and his drill.)  :-)




I have been complaining forever that someone needs to make glass hand soap bottles.  I have even emailed Aroma Tools asking for this very item.

Well today, I saw something on Pinterest that had to be made....so here they are.  What do you think?

It was very simple.  All you need is.....
1 plastic ball jar lid (I used a regular mouth size and I buy mine on Amazon here)
1 glass ball jar (I used a regular mouth size) you can get these at Meijer and Walmart
1 foaming pump from an old bottle of hand soap
The tools you see below (or you can use a flat head screwdriver and a hammer and chisel out the hole you need)


This is how you get your hubby or boyfriend to involved in this project. :-)




Aren't the rocks adorable?!?


And that is it!!

I think these jars would be adorable too! 

Click here for the recipe for the foaming hand soap.  :-)

Note: after thinking about it, I don't know if the little river rocks were a good idea or not...I don't know what essential oils do to rocks...maybe the little glass marbles would have been a better choice...need to research here. :-)

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment