Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Homemade Foaming Hand Soap (with "do" essential oils)

This recipe is from my Aunt Laura.

2 tbsp unscented Dr. Bronner's castile soap (I had peppermint, so used it)
1/4 tsp fractionated coconut oil (we use The company that begins with "do". ask me how to get wholesale pricing)
10 drops "do" On Guard essential oil (scroll down to almost the bottom)

Fill a glass jar, like this homemade one half way with water, add above ingredients and fill jar to bottom of the pumper with water.  Shake to mix.  Voila!




**As most of you know I am a "do" girl.  I will not use any other brand of essential oil on myself or on my family.  "do" essential oils are the purest, safest, most tested essential oils I could find.  They are BEYOND organic.    

If you want to start using "do" eo's or have questions, please leave me a comment below with your email.  I will not publish the comment so your email address will be seen by me only.

Happy Oiling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews